Your company has decided to change its commission calculation for your sales staff of 20 members. Each salesperson is identified by a salesperson id number, and is categorized by time in service as a Category 1, 2 or 3 salesperson. In addition, each member is assigned to one of four sales teams.
- A salesperson's base weekly salary is based on the following chart:
- Category 1:???????? $100
- Category 2:???????? $150
- Category 3:???????? $200
- Sales Bonus:
- For each individual sale, a person receives $5
- For sales totaling over $1000, a salesperson receives %1 of total sales
- For sales totaling over $3000, a salesperson receives %2 of total sales
- If the team sells more than $10,000 for the week, all members of the team receive a $50 bonus. Category 2 sales persons receive an extra $25, and category 3 sales people receive an extra $50.
Write a program which will read in data (code number for each salesperson, along with the salesperson's name). For this exercise, all salespersons are number from 1 through 20. Your data should also contain the team to which the salesperson belongs, as well as his/her pay category.
Your program will also read a file holding individual sales made for that week you're processing. Each entry will contain the salesperson number as well as the amount of the sale.
Your program will print the salary for each salesperson for the week. You will also display a summary of monies paid by the company for each team, amount paid for base salaries, amount paid for individual sales, for commissions and etcetera.
All products being sold range in value from $25 to $500.
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.