b. 10,000 with an APR of 9.5% for 20 years
- Please help me to calculate the monthly payments for each loan individually
- How much would I pay each month? How long do I have to pay that monthly amount?
- Over the course of each loan, how much would I pay? How much of that would be interest? How much interest will I pay in total?
I have the opportunity to consolidate these 2 loans into a single loan with an APR of 8% with a term of 12 years?
4. What then would be my monthly payments if I consolidated?
5. How does that payment compare with what you are paying on the two loans individually? Do these results make sense? Why or why not?
6. What will your total payments be over the life of the loan? How much of that is interest?
7. What are the pros and cons of doing a consolidation?
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.