following additional information is available.
- (a)The conversion terms of the preferred stock and bonds at January 1, 2016, were as follows: Preferred stock, five shares of common for each share of preferred; convertible bonds,??of common for each??bond. These terms are to be adjusted for any issued stock dividends or stock splits.
- (b)On May 1, 2016, Kishkumen sold an additional??of common stock, and on August 1, 2016, a??stock dividend on common shares was declared.
- (c)On October 1, 2016,??of preferred stock were converted to??of common stock (common for each share of preferred). The preferred stock was issued at??in 2012.
- (d)On December 1, 2016,??of the convertible bonds were converted (?of common for each bond converted). The bonds were issued at par in 2015.
- (e)On December 31, 2016, Kishkumen declared and paid a??dividend on outstanding preferred stock. Income for the year was?.
- (f)Stock options (issued and unexercised) to purchase??of common stock at??were outstanding at the beginning of 2016. Average market price for 2016 was?. The number of shares was adjusted to??and the exercise price was adjusted to??in response to the??stock dividend.
- (g)Stock warrants to purchase??of common stock at??were initially attached to the preferred stock. This was adjusted to??at??in response to the??stock dividend. The warrants expire on December 31, 2020, and were outstanding at December 31, 2016.
- (h)The effective tax rate was??for both years.
- (i)On February 1, 2017, before the 2016 financial statements were issued, Kishkumen split its common stock two for one.
For the year ended December 31, 2016, compute basic and diluted EPS.
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.