prepaid insurance listed under?current assets?on Cougar?Corp's?2016 Balance Sheet (as of December 31st 2016)?
Use the following information for problems?6?and 7
During?2016?the DLD Company had a net income of?$75,000.?Below is information taken from a DLD's last two balance sheets:
Accounts Receivable?(all current)
Accounts Payable?(all current)
Additional information for 2016:
1. Long-term notes receivable related to a loan DLD made to another business entity in the amount of $10,000 were paid back in cash before maturity.
2. DLD sold a piece of land at a $500 loss.?No other land was purchased during the period.
3. Dividends in the amount of $2,000 were paid during the year.
6.What was the amount of cash provided by operating activities for 2016?
7.What was the net cash inflow from investing activities for 2016?
8. On January 1st,?2016?Cougar Corp receives a?three-year,?$10,000?zero-interest-bearing?note receivable in exchange for services provided to a customer.?The present value of the cash flows associated with the note is $7,721.80.?The implicit rate that equates the total cash to be received ($10,000 at maturity) to the present value of the future cash flows ($7,721.80) is 9%.
What is the carrying value of the note after interest revenue is recorded for 2016 (round to the nearest dollar)?
9.On January 1st 2016,?Cougar Corp loaned Husky Corp. $19,465 cash and accepted a $20,000 note receivable with a duration of 3 years.?The note has a 5% stated interest rate, payable at the end of each year.?The market rate for notes of similar risk is 6%.
How much of the discount remains after interest revenue has been recorded for 2016??Round to the nearest dollar.
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.