Exercise 4 -
Open the Net Pay Solution (Net Pay Solution.sln) file contained in the Net Pay Solution folder. Center the net pay within it's label control. Figure 5-15 shows the problem's output, input, and algorithm. Complete the application by coding it's algorithm. Include comments in the Code Editor window. Save the solution and then start and test the application.
Exercise 5 -
Open the Scottsville Cellular Solution (Scottsville Cellular Solution.sln) file contained in the Scottsville Cellular Solution folder. The Calculate Order button should calculate and display the total number of cell phones ordered and the total price of the order. Each cell phone costs $85. Code the button's Click event procedure. Include comments in the Code Editor window. Save the solution then start and test the application.
Exercise 1 -
Open the Net Income Solution (Net Income Solution.sln) file contained in the Net Income Solution folder. Modify the code so that it uses Decimal variables and the TryParse method. Format the net income with a dollar sign and two decimal places. Save the solution and then start and test the application.
Exercise 6 -
A concert hall has three seating categories: Orchestra, Main floor, and Balcony. Orchestra seats are $25, Main floor seats are $30, and Balcony seats are $15. The manager wants an application that allows him to enter the number of tickets sold in each seating category. The application should calculate the amount of revenue generated by each category, and then display each result using the "N0" format. The application should also calculate the total revenue, displaying the result using the "C0" format.
- List the output, processing (if any), and input items, and then code an appropriate algorithm.
- Develop a Visual Basic Windows application. Use the following names for the solution and project, respectively; Concert Solution and Concert Project. Change the name of the form file to frmMain.vb. If necessary, change the form's name to frmMain.
- Develop a suitable interface. Include an Exit button.
- Code the Exit button's Click event procedure and the problem's algorithm. Be sure to use the TryParse method.
- Save the solution. Desk-Check the program using your own sample data.
- Start and test the application. Close the Code Editor window and then close the solution.
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.