o Identify the strengths and weaknesses
of the article based on the Thesis Statement
o Provide your own viewpoint ? what do you believe?
o Do you agree with the thesis statement of the article or don?t agree?
o State your key points and Why? Why not?
o Provide?evidence and research?from other academic sources (at least 3) to support and back your argument
o Show use and understanding of class concepts learned in class that relates to the subject of the article
- A solid conclusion to your essay
PLEASE NOTE: This assignment is?NOT just a summary?of the article. It is a critique to show that you understand what the author is trying to convey and that you can show your own critical analysis and assessment of the arguments for and against, as well as provide evidence to support your own opinion on the subject.
- Include a list of appropriately formatted references and also show in your essay where you used them (using standard Harvard Referencing Style)
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.