1. For a population with m = 50 and a standard deviation of s
= 10,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
a. Find the z-score for eachof the following X values.
X= 55 X = 60 X = 75
X= 45 X = 30 X = 35
b. Find the score (X value) thatcorresponds to each of the following z-scores.
z = 1.00 z= 0.80 z = 1.50
z = -0.50 z= -0.30 z = -1.50
2. Find the z-scorecorresponding to a score of X = 60 for each of the following
a. m= 50 and s = 10
b. m= 50 and s = 5
c. m= 70 and s = 20
d. m= 70 and s = 5
3. For a sample with a standarddeviation of s = 6, a score of X = 65 corresponds to z = 1.50.What is the sample mean?
4. For each of the following,identify the exam score that should lead to the better grade.
a. A score of X = 43, on an examwith ? = 40 and ? = 2, or a score of X = 60 on an exam with ? = 50 and ? = 20.
b. A score of X = 55, on an examwith ? = 60 and ? = 5, or a score of X = 40 on an exam with ? = 50 and ? =20.
5. A distribution with a mean of m = 64 and a standard deviation of s = 4 is being transformed into a standardizeddistribution with m= 100 and a s= 20. Find the new, standardized score for each of thefollowing values from the original population.
a. X = 60 c. X = 52
b. X = 72 d. X = 66
6.A kindergarten class consists of 14 boys and 11 girls. If the teacher selectschildren from the class using random sampling,
a. What is the probability that thefirst child selected will be a girl?
b.If the teacher selects a random sample of n = 3 children and the first twochildren are both boys, what is the probability that the third child selectedwill be a girl?
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.